Co-operative Bank Of India KIOSK Banking Service from Samvriddhi Group
Can open a no-frills bank account for a customer by recording fingerprint details and taking a photograph of the customer. The details along with other documents are forwarded to the affiliated bank branch to carry out the know-your-customer process. Once the account is up, a customer can withdraw, deposit or remit a maximum of Rs 10,000 per day through the internet-enabled kiosk branch.
- No-Frills saving account through KIOSK Banking Model.
- Home Loans/Loan against Property.
- Auto Loans/ Gold Loans/Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Loans.
- General purpose credit Card (GCC)/ Kisan Credit Card (KCC).
- Current Account/ Term Deposit/ Recurring Deposit.
- Regular SBI Savings Bank Account.
- Mutual fund on a Referral basis.
- Loan against Term Deposit Receipt (TDR)/National Saving Certificate (NSC)/KisanVikas Patra (KVP)
What type of account will be operated by the Customers?
- This is called a no-frills account where there is no minimum balance or charges levied.
- Passbook facility is available
- Only Cash Transactions can be made & only in person by the account holder.
- Customer also benefits from Long banking hours: As long as the center is open
For More Details Please Call : (+91) 7407742542 / (+91) 8001411861