Bank Of Baroda KIOSK Banking Service from Samvriddhi Group
- No Frill Account Opening
- Deposit of Cash
- Withdrawal of Cash
- RD Account
- Money transfer to another BOB/BC account holder in other locations
- Current limit of Rs 10,000 per day per bank account holder
How can use BOB Kiosk Banking ?
IF you are VLE of United Telecoms e-Services Pvt. Ltd.
Know your service area if BOB Kiosk banking available or not (Please contact your District Coordinator)
If BOB kiosk available in your Services area then Fill KYC Form and attached following document
(a) Address Proof (Voter ID,Passport,Driving License,AADHAAR Card etc)
(b) ID Proof (PAN card, Voter ID,Passport,Driving License,AADHAAR Card etc)
(c) PAN Card
(d) Passbook (only BOB Bank Account)
(e) 2 Photograph
(f) Character Certificate
(g) Affidavit (Example Click here)
What type of account will be operated by the Customers?
- This is called a no-frills account where there is no minimum balance or charges levied.
- Maximum balance can be Rs 50000. (Balances above this can be held, but then account is converted to a regular bank account and the terms of the bank and documentations will apply to these accounts).
- Minimum Balance -Zero Balance.
- Maximum limit of transactions is Rs10,000 per day.
- No Cheque book is issued
- Passbook facility is available
- ATM facility is not available
- Only Cash Transactions can be made & only in person by the account holder.
- There is no signature required and only electronic thumb impression is used to access/use the account.
- Customer also benefits from Long banking hours: As long as the center is open
For More Details Please Call : (+91) 7407742542 / (+91) 8001411861